Tuesday 2 May 2017

Uni, garden, pizza oven, decking and chicken

My time at my new college has been really good. I have had my probation observation and scored a 1. Been teaching Conflict Management, Equality and Diversity, Survival and employment skills and am enjoying the variety. Only 50 minute commute which is ok. Get to use the gym and am only teaching 3 days a week, but with the hope of getting another day if not a full week. I have started a degree in Psychology and Sociology and find it really interesting, and the subjects link all of the stuff I have done in my mixed employment.
Sent in 3 assignments and have just started the latest. Fingers crossed I will do ok.
We have been doing lots of work on the house, and the garden has been going unattended. With the weather it was starting to look a little run down. So over the Easter holiday we rented a 360 mini digger.
The Mrs in the digger



 Before and after of front garden and veg patches


 before and after front drive.
the coopthe girls

rear garden, before and after with start of decking above the septic tank 




So there we are, a bit of an update, with more coming shortly.

Keep reading, please comment or ask questions.

cheers

Tuss

No comments:

Post a Comment